Commercial Property Insurance
Property insurance should include a broad form of coverage to protect you from a variety of losses. It should include, but may not be limited to:
- Buildings: Coverage would be required here if you own the building your business occupies. In the event you lease premises, your landlord should provide this coverage.
- Business personal property includes your furniture and equipment. You'll want to include the improvements or additions you might make to leased premises.
- Loss of Income
- Earthquake , Flood (if available/applicable) etc.
Note: that an all-risk policy can be structured to cover all of your equipment, including computer hardware and software, plus your valuable records. A properly written policy will include loss of income that might result from breakdowns, as well as loss of income from other hazards that would temporarily close down your business.
COMPARE Free Price Quotes for Business Insurance!
Need Help with a quote? Call 1.866.677.4580
1: Submit One Quick Form
2: Compare Multiple Offers
3: Make Informed Decisions Saving Time & Money
Protect your Company with General Liability Insurance - Find the Best Coverage for One to a Fleet of Vehicles - Compare the Best Prices and Packages for Group Health Insurance - Protect your Employees with Workers Compensation
Business Insurance Options
- Group Health Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 401(k) / Retirement Plans
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Supplemental / Voluntary Benefits
- D&O Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Cafeteria Plans
- Group Life Insurance
- Business Owners Policy - BOP
- Group Dental Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance